Waste tyre pyrolysis plant turns waste tyres into fuel oil, carbon black and steel wire. Kingtiger supply 3 types of pyrolysis plant: batching tyre pyrolysis plant, semi-continuous plant and fully continuous tyre pyrolysis plant. With regard to batching plant, if size of waste tyre is less than 1200mm, they can be feed into pyrolysis reactor directly; if waste tyre is more than 1200mm, it shall be cut into small rubber blocks. With regard to fully continuous plant, waste tyres shall be pretreated into rubber blocks with size of 30mm to 50mm. The following tyre pyrolysis description takes fully continuous plant for example.
1. After been treated by professional pretreatment equipment, waste materials are sent into the pyrolysis furnace by the automatic feeding machine or manually. Total quantity shall be controlled under 2/3 of reactor for rotating more smoothly; and then doors are locked with tight sealed door lock design.
2. Tyre pyrolysis plant/system is started with the control panel; the first stage is to heat the pyrolysis reactor.
3. Pyrolysis of the waste tyres will begin when reactor reaches certain temperature. Two stages are included for pyrolysis, from 100 degree celsius to 250 degree celsius is the preliminary stage , the light oil gas shall be released at 100 ℃ and fluid oil shall be released at 120 degree celsius, from 250 to 280 degree celsius is the top output rate interval, oil gas will begin to collected into manifold, heavy particles and oil will be gathered and liquefied in center of manifold and drop down into the heavy pyrolysis oil tank, The lighter gas will rise up to the multifunctional oil condensers, be liquefied into oil and stored in the oil tank. The incondensable gas through desulfuration and dedusting by hydroseal will be led to the furnace for recycling.
4. Smoke and flue will be discharged only after been processed through desulfurization and dust removal system.
5. Cool down the reactor before make sure all abovementioned has been done, and carbon black will be discharged by our high speed carbon discharge system automatically when the temperature reaches at 40 degree Celsius.
Basic Parameters for All Models of Kingtiger Waste Tyre Pyrolysis System
|Daily capacity||6 MT||10 MT||20 MT||30-50MT||40MT||50MT|
|Working method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully continuous|
|Operating pressure||Constant pressure|
|Reactor rotate speed||0.4 turn/minute||Not rotary type|
|Total power||24 kw/h||30 kw/h||54 kw/h||53.6kw/h||62kw||84kw|
|Reactor size||D2.2*L 5.1m||D2.8*L6.2 m||D2.8 *L7.1 m||L12.5*W2.2*H2.5m||L12.5*W2.2*H2.5m||L12.5*W2.2*H2.5m|
|Space for machine(L*W*H)||20*10*10 m||25*15*10 m||25*15*10 m||20*15*10m||33*15*10m||33*15*10m|
|Fuel||Charcoal, wood, fuel oil, natural gas, LPG, etc|